From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chatzis)
"Chatzis" redirects here. For the village in Achaea, see Chatzis, Achaea.
Hatzis or Chatzis (Greek: Χατζής) is a Greek surname with the female version being Hatzi or Chatzi (Χατζή). The name is derived from the honorific prefix Hatzi- designating people who visited the Holy Land. Notable people with the name include:
- Guido Hatzis, Greek-Australian comic character
- Michalis Chatzis, Greek footballer
- Nikos Chatzis, Greek basketball player
- Tony Hatzis, Australian footballer
- Vassileios Chatzis (1870–1915), Greek painter best known for his seascapes.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Hatzis. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|