(Redirected from Chekov)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anton Chekhov (1860–1904) was a Russian physician, dramatist and writer.
Chekhov/Chekov (masculine) or Chekhova (feminine) may also refer to:
- Chekhov Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Chekhov in Chekhovsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Chekhov (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Chekov (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Chekhov (surname) (Chekhova, Chekov), including fictional characters
- 2369 Chekhov, an asteroid
- Chekhov Gymnasium, school, and now museum in Taganrog
- Chekhov Library, public library in Taganrog
- Anton Chekhov-class motorship
- Pavel Chekov, a character from the television series Star Trek
- Commodity checkoff program, an organization that collects funds from producers of a particular agricultural commodity
- Chekhovsky (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chekhov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.