From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chekov)
Anton Chekhov (1860–1904) was a Russian physician, dramatist and writer.
Chekhov/Chekov (masculine) or Chekhova (feminine) may also refer to:
- Chekhov Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Chekhov in Chekhovsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Chekhov (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Chekov (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Chekhov (surname) (Chekhova, Chekov), including fictional characters
- 2369 Chekhov, an asteroid
- Chekhov Gymnasium, school, and now museum in Taganrog
- Chekhov Library, public library in Taganrog
- Anton Chekhov-class motorship
- Pavel Chekov, a character from the television series Star Trek
- Commodity checkoff program, an organization that collects funds from producers of a particular agricultural commodity
- Chekhovsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chekhov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.