(Redirected from Chickenman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chicken Man may refer to:
- "Chicken Man" (theme tune), the original theme tune of the British TV series Grange Hill from 1978-1990 and also the theme tune of Give Us a Clue
- Chicken Man, the stage name of Fred Staten, nightclub performer, voodoo practitioner of New Orleans
- Chickenman (radio series), a radio series from the 1960s
- "Chicken Man", a song by the Indigo Girls from the album Rites of Passage
- The Chicken Man, a recurring character in numerous Daniel Pinkwater books, such as Lizard Music
- Chicken Man, nickname of Philip Testa, boss of the Philadelphia mafia for a brief time
- "Chicken Man", a song by Evelyn Evelyn on their eponymous album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chicken Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.