From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chief Clerk)
Chief clerk may refer to:
- Clerk (legislature), the senior administrative officer of a legislature
- Chief Clerk of the California State Assembly, an officer of the California State Assembly
- Chief Clerk (United States Department of State), the second highest official of the Department of State from 1789 to 1853
- The senior clerk of any business, organisation, or department, often a senior official rather than a low-level administrative officer; now often obsolete
- The senior administrative non-commissioned officer or warrant officer of a British Army unit, often known as the orderly room sergeant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chief clerk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.