From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chits)
|Look up chit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chit may refer to:
- Chit (board wargames), a type of wargame counter
- Chit fund, a savings scheme practiced in India
- Chitting, a method of preparing potatoes for planting
- Blood chit, document requesting safe passage and assistance for military personnel stranded in enemy territory
- Voucher, a certificate with monetary value
- Cit (consciousness), a Sanskrit term for consciousness, as in Sat chit ananda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.