(Redirected from Chow (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chow may refer to:
- Selected set of nutrients fed to animals subjected to laboratory testing
- Chow Chow, a dog breed
- A slang term for food in general (such as in the terms "chow down" or "chow hall")
- Chow test, a statistical test for detecting differences between trends in time series
- Chow (unit), an obsolete unit of mass in the pearl trade in Mumbai
- Chow (website), a popular online food discussion site
- Chow, an alternate name for the star Beta Serpentis
- Mr. Chow, an upscale Chinese restaurant chain
- Chow (surname), an English surname, as well as a Latin-alphabet spelling of various Chinese surnames
- hand of chow, a novel surgical technique for laparoscopic port placement in gynaecological surgery; pioneered by a prominent Sydney gynaecologist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.