Chris Henry (rugby union)
Henry warming up prior to Ireland's opening match versus Canada during the 2015 Rugby World Cup
|Date of birth||17 October 1984|
|Place of birth||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||16 st 11 lb (107 kg)|
|School||Wallace High School|
|University||Queen's University Belfast|
|Rugby union career|
He was educated at the Wallace High School in Lisburn before going to Queen's University Belfast. In November 2009, he was named in Ireland's 39-man squad for the 2009 end of year rugby tests and again in the squad for the 2010 mid-year rugby test series when he received his first cap vs Australia.
- "Henry's Ulster Rugby Biog". Ulster Rugby. Archived from the original on December 30, 2008. Retrieved 2009-12-18.
- "Six Nations: Late developer Chris Henry making mark with Ireland". BBC Sport. 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Henry called into Ireland squad". BBC Sport. 2009-10-27. Retrieved 2009-11-17.
- "Chris Henry to receive specialist care after blockage of blood vessel in his brain". The Score. 18 November 2014. Retrieved 18 November 2014.
- "Ireland's Chris Henry sidelined by blood vessel blockage in his brain". Irish Independent. 18 November 2014. Retrieved 18 November 2014.
|This biographical article relating to Irish Rugby Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|