31 January 1966 |
Christopher Truswell (b. 31 January 1966 – Manchester, England), is an English-born Australian actor, musician and voice-over best known as Gerald "Nudge" Niritas in the Australian TV sitcom Hey Dad...! He voiced the character of Rune Haako in the film Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones which was filmed in Sydney, Australia. Truswell got his first acting role at aged 17, in the Australian film Fast Talking playing the character Moose.
Truswell also appeared in the third installment of the TV series Underbelly.
- Fast Talking (1984) - Moose
- Candy Regentag (1989) - Leo
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) - RIC-920 / Rune Haako / Shu Mai / San Hill / Wat Tambor / Sun Fac (voice, uncredited)
- Ned (2003) - Nudge
- "Hey Dad! star feels 'vindicated' over Robert Hughes' convictions | Daily Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- Maria Bervanakis, Holly Byrnes (2014-04-10). "'What he did to me was horrific'". News.com.au. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- Knox, David. "Hey Dad! cast speak to A Current Affair – TV Tonight". Tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- "Vicious response to ordeal shames our TV industry". Herald Sun. April 10, 2014. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- Christopher Truswell on IMDb
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|