(Redirected from Christened)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up christening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christening is a ceremony associated with:
- Baptism, a Christian sacrament of admission and adoption
- Infant baptism, the practice of baptising infants or young children
- Christening, an example of a naming ceremony
- Christening, naming of a vessel, as in ceremonial ship launching
- Anointing, the ritual act of putting aromatic oil on a person
- "Christening" (The Office), an episode of the US version of The Office
- The Christening, a 2010 Polish drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.