Wenzel in 2012
Christine Wenzel (née Brinker on 10 July 1981 in Ibbenbüren) is a German skeet shooter. A four-time world champion, she started shooting in 2000 and is competing for German club SSC Schale under the guidance of Wilhelm Metelmann. She won the bronze in the women's skeet at the 2008 Olympic Games. At the 2012 Games, she again reached the final, finishing in 6th place.
- "Wenzel wins her 4th Skeet World Championship title: "I love this sport!"". issf-sports.org. ISSF. 18 September 2013. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "London 2012 – Shooting – Women's Skeet". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- Shooting Women's Skeet Final Results - Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-12-10)
- Portrait at Schuetzenbund.de at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-08-18) (in German)
- Christine Brinker at the International Shooting Sport Federation
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Christine Brinker-Wenzel". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Christine Wenzel at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Christine Wenzel at the International Olympic Committee
- Christine Brinker - Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the Wayback Machine (archived 2009-01-05)
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|