Church of St Bartholomew, Cranmore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Church of St Bartholomew|
Location within Somerset
|Town or city||Cranmore, Somerset|
The chancel was rebuilt in 1848 in a perpendicular early English style. It has a three-stage embattled tower, supported by buttresses with corner pinnacles, tracery and gargoyles. There is a stone fan vault under the tower.
- "Church of St Bartholomew". Images of England. Archived from the original on 2012-10-06. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- "Cranmore". Cranmore. Archived from the original on 1 August 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Parish Profile of the Benefice of Shepton Mallet with Doulting & Cranmore in the Deanery of Shepton Mallet" (PDF). Church Pastoral Aid Society. p. 13. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "St Peter and St Paul, Shepton Mallet with St Aldhelm, Doulting and St Bartholomew, Cranmore". St Peter and St Paul, Shepton Mallet with St Aldhelm, Doulting and St Bartholomew, Cranmore. Archived from the original on 29 August 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- "St Bartholomew (Chapel ), West Cranmore". Church of England. Retrieved 22 October 2012.