Church of St Mary, Hardington
|Church of St Mary|
Location within Somerset
|Town or city||Hardington|
The church has an un-aisled nave and small west tower which dates from the late 14th century. In the 19th century the earlier chancel was largely rebuilt. The parish of Hardington was formed in the Middle Ages and merged into Hemington in 1733.
It is no longer used as a church and has been in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust since 1972.
- "Church of St Mary". Images of England. Retrieved 25 November 2006.
- Historic England, "Church of St Mary, Hemington (1058710)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 6 April 2016
- "Church of St Mary and churchyard, Hardington". Somerset Historic Environment Record. Somerset County Council. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- Byford, Enid (1987). Somerset Curiosities. Dovecote Press. pp. 119–120. ISBN 0946159483.
- "St Mary's Church, Hardington Bampfylde, Somerset". Churches Conservation Trust. Retrieved 6 April 2016.