Church of St Peter, Englishcombe
|Church of St Peter|
|Location||Englishcombe, Somerset, England|
|Designated||1 February 1956|
The church features Norman arches and leper holes in the porch, which would have enabled lepers to hear the sermon without coming into contact with the rest of the congregation. On either side of the chancel are corbel tables which depict animals and people.
- "Church of St. Peter". Images of England. English Heritage. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- Manco, J. (1995) The Parish of Englishcombe: A History, pp. 2, 4.
- Hill, James (1914), "Full text of 'The place-names of Somerset'", archive.org, retrieved 6 March 2011
- "Tour of Englishcombe". Salem Evangelical Centre. Retrieved 29 March 2007.
- Downes, Robin. "Church of St Peter, Englishcombe, Bath & North-East Somerset" (PDF). Englishcombe. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "St Peter, Englishcombe". Church of England. Retrieved 26 September 2011.