Church of the Gesu (disambiguation)
- Church of the Gesù, Ferrara in the province of Ferrara, Italy
- Church of the Gesù, Frascati in the province of Rome, Italy
- Church of the Gesù, Mirandola in the province of Modena, Italy
- Église du Gesù (Montreal) is the name of a Jesuit church in Montreal
- Church of the Gesù, Palermo in Palermo, Italy
- Church of the Gesù, Nice is a Roman Catholic, formerly Jesuit church in Nice, France.
- Church of the Gesu (Philippines) is also the name of a landmark Church of the Jesuit Ateneo de Manila University in the Philippines
- Church of the Gesu (Philadelphia) is the name of the Church belonging to the Jesuit Saint Joseph's Preparatory School.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church of the Gesu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.