(Redirected from Cig (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
CIG could stand for:
- The IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games, an annual conference on computational intelligence research related to game applications
- Cambridge Information Group
- CIG, New York Stock Exchange stock symbol for Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais S.A.
- A colloquial term for a cigarette
- The Canadian Improv Games, an annual nationwide Improvisation competition for high school students in Canada
- Confederación Intersindical Galega (Galician InterTrade Union Confederation) is a Galician Trade union with the legal status of more representative trade union in Spain
- Columbia Insurance Group, a private US insurance company
- Corpus Inscriptionum Graecarum (Berlin, 1825–1877), the first attempt at a standard corpus of the Greek inscriptions of Antiquity
- Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics, an organization that develops and maintains open-source software for computational geophysics
- IATA airport code for Craig-Moffat Airport
- Cig, a village in Tăşnad Town, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Central Intelligence Group, predecessor to the Central Intelligence Agency in 1946–1947
- Career Integration Grants, part of Marie Curie Actions European research grants
- Cloud Imperium Games, PC game software developer
- Copper indium gallium selenide solar cells, a kind of a flexible, thin film solar cell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.