(Redirected from Circled-a (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up @, Ⓐ, or (A) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circled-a, @, Ⓐ, (A), or variation may refer to:
- At sign (@), the arrobase; used in email/twitter/instagram addresses, macro signifiers, prices
- Anarchist symbol (), the A overscribed with a circle
- Enclosed A (ⓐ,Ⓐ), an "A" inscribed inside a circle, a typographic character, see Enclosed Alphanumerics
- United States Third Army, whose shoulder insignia is an A in a circle.
- "@" (2013 album) studio album by John Zorn and Thurston Moore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circled-a.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.