From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Circuit rider (disambiguation))
|Look up circuit rider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circuit rider may refer to:
- A professional who travels a regular circuit of locations to provide services:
- Circuit rider (water/wastewater), a position in the rural water industry
- Circuit rider (religious), a position within the Methodist Church
- The Circuit Rider, a sculpture of a religious circuit rider in Oregon, USA
- Circuit rider (U.S. Court system), a traveling jurist
- Circuit rider (technology), a traveling technology consultants (sometimes referred to as a eRider)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circuit rider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.