City West Housing Trust
City West Housing Trust (CWHT) is a housing association in the City of Salford district. Their homes were previously owned by Salford City Council. City West Housing Trust owns, and maintain over 14,600 homes. Tim Doyle is the Chief Executive and Andy Zuntz is the chairman.
The Trust is part of the ForViva consortium.
City West Housing Trust's head office is in Eccles. In Eccles, Swinton, Irlam and Little Hulton, City West Housing Trust have local housing offices that customers of City West, or members of the public, call into to talk to members of staff. Their homes are in the Salford West area, including Eccles, Swinton, Walkden, Irlam and Cadishead.
- In November 2010, a gas explosion in properties on Merlin Road, Irlam, injured sixteen people.
- In June 2015, a subcontractor working for Bardsley Construction on the development of Amblecote Green, was left with serious head injuries, after falling 18ft from a ladder while cleaning windows on the construction site in Little Hulton.
- In June 2016, a resident from Amblecote Gardens was taken to hospital, after falling from the second floor balcony of the sheltered housing accommodation.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-03-28. Retrieved 2013-02-15.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-08-01. Retrieved 2013-08-01.