(Redirected from Clad)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cladding or clad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cladding is an outer layer of material covering another. It may refer to the following:
- Cladding (metalworking), a bonding together of dissimilar metals
- Cladding (fiber optics), fiber optics property to contain light in the core of the fiber by total internal reflection
- Cladding (construction), materials applied to the exterior of buildings
- Cladding (nuclear fuel), the outer layer of the fuel rods, standing between the coolant and the nuclear fuel
- Cladding (boiler), the layer of insulation and outer wrapping around a boiler shell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cladding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.