(Redirected from Colliculus (disambiguation))
|Look up colliculus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colliculus (Latin for "mound") can refer to:
- Inferior colliculus, the principal midbrain nucleus of the auditory pathway
- Superior colliculus, a paired structure that forms a major component of the vertebrate midbrain
- Collicular arteries, which supply portions of the midbrain
- Seminal colliculus, a landmark near the entrance of the seminal vesicles
- facial colliculus, an elevated area located on the dorsal pons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colliculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.