Comptroller general (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Comptroller General (disambiguation))
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Comptroller general (disambiguation), while unrelated titles should be moved to Comptroller general (disambiguation) (disambiguation).||
Comptroller general or comptroller-general or controller general may refer to:
- the Comptroller General of the United States, director of the Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- the Office of the Comptroller General, which exerts internal audit over the Brazilian federal government
- Comptroller General of Convicts (Western Australia)
- the Comptroller General of the Exchequer in the United Kingdom, who had authorised the issue of public monies to departments from 1834 to 1866
- Controller (disambiguation)
- Auditor General (disambiguation)
- Director of Audit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comptroller general.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.