From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Compulsion (novel))
|Look up compulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compulsion may refer to:
- Compulsive behavior, a psychological condition in which a person does a behavior compulsively, having an overwhelming feeling that they must do so.
- Obsessive–compulsive disorder, a mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety and by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing that anxiety
Art and entertainment
- Compulsion (Hutson novel), a 2002 horror novel by Shaun Hutson
- Compulsion (Kellerman novel), an Alex Delaware novel by Jonathan Kellerman
- Compulsion, a 1956 novel by Meyer Levin and a 1957 adapted play by Levin
- Compulsion (1959 film), a 1959 film based on Levin's novel
- Compulsion (2009 film), a 2009 United Kingdom television drama, inspired by the Jacobean tragedy The Changeling
- Compulsion (2013 film), a 2013 film directed by Egidio Coccimiglio
- "Compulsion", an episode from season 5 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Compulsion (album), a jazz album by pianist Andrew Hill, originally released in 1966 under the Blue Note Label as BST 84217
- Compulsion (band), a punk rock group active between 1990 and 1996, originally called Thee Amazing Colossal Men until 1992
- Compulsion a play by Rinne Groff
- "Compulsion", a song by Joe Crow, covered on Martin Gore's Counterfeit e.p.
- All pages with a title containing Compulsory
- All pages with a title containing Compelling
- All pages with a title containing Compel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Compulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.