From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Con man (disambiguation))
|Look up conman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Con Man may refer to:
- Confidence man, a practitioner of confidence tricks
- Con Man (web series), an American comedy web series created by Alan Tudyk
- Freelance (1971 film) (Con Man in the United States), a 1971 British thriller film starring Ian McShane
- Rob Conway (nicknamed "The Con Man"), an American professional wrestler
- CONMAN, a software package to allow time-sharing terminals on the DOS/VSE operating system on IBM Mainframes, similar to TSO on MVS.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Con Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.