(Redirected from Confident (song))
|Look up confidence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confidence means trust or faith in someone.
Confidence or Confident may also refer to:
- Confidence (politics), trust in government
- Vote of confidence, a political step
- Confidence interval, a term used in statistical analysis
- Confidence trick (or Confidence game, or "con"), intentionally misleading a person or persons for gain
- Consumer confidence, a measure of confidence in the economy
- Confidence (novel), by Henry James
- The Confidence-Man, an 1857 novel by Herman Melville
- Confidence (self-help-book), by Alan Loy McGinnis
- Confidence (1922 film), a 1922 American comedy film directed by Harry A. Pollard
- Confidence (1933 film), a 1933 American animated film featuring Oswald the Rabbit
- Confidence (1980 film), a Hungarian film nominated for the 1980 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Confidence (2003 film), a 2003 American film starring Edward Burns, Dustin Hoffman and Rachel Weisz, and directed by James Foley
- Confidence (Gentleman album)
- Confidence (Narada Michael Walden album)
- Confident (album), a 2015 album by Demi Lovato
- "Confident" (Demi Lovato song), a 2015 song by Demi Lovato
- "Confident" (Justin Bieber song), a 2013 song by Justin Bieber featuring Chance the Rapper
Places in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Confidence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.