From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conjuration and derivations thereof can refer to:
- A ritual, mystical or illusory conjuration
- Stage magic or illusion
- Conjurer's knot, also known as a Tom fool's knot
- Conjuratio, antiquated term for confederation, used to describe Switzerland in medieval Europe
- The Conjurer (painting), by Hieronymus Bosch
- Conjurer (composition), a 2007 composition by John Corigliano
- Conjurer (film), a 2008 film
- The Conjuring, a 2013 American film
- Conjuring (book), a book by James Randi
- Conjuration (EP), an album by Behemoth
- "The Conjuring", a track from Megadeth's 1986 album Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
- Conjuring (film), 1896 short film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conjuration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.