From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Constructible)
Constructibility or constructability may refer to:
|Look up constructibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Constructability or constructability review, a process in construction design whereby plans are reviewed by others familiar with construction techniques and materials to assess whether the design is actually buildable
- Constructible strategy game, a tabletop strategy game employing pieces assembled from components.
- Compass-and-straightedge construction
- Constructible point, a point in the Euclidean plane that can be constructed with compass and straightedge
- Constructible number, a complex number associated to a constructible point
- Constructible polygon, a regular polygon that can be constructed with compass and straightedge.
- Constructible sheaf, a certain kind of sheaf of abelian groups.
- Constructible set (topology), a finite union of locally closed sets.
- Constructible topology, a topology on the spectrum of a commutative ring y in which every closed set is the image of Spec(B) in Spec(A) for some algebra B over A.
- Constructible universe, Kurt Gödel's model L of set theory, constructed by transfinite recursion
- Constructible function, a function whose values can be computed in a number of steps or a number of Turing-machine cells of order given by the function itself.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constructibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.