From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Convoluted)
|Look up convolute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Convolute may refer to:
- Convolution, in mathematics, an operation on two functions f and g, producing a third function that is typically viewed as a modified version of one of the original functions
- Circular convolution
- Convolution reverb, a process used for digitally simulating the reverberation of a physical or virtual space
- Convolution random number generator, a pseudo-random number sampling method that can be used to generate random variates from certain classes of probability distribution
- Convolution theorem
- Dirichlet convolution
- Infimal convolute
- Logarithmic convolution
- Vandermonde convolution
- Convolution (computer science)
- Convolution of probability distributions
- Convolutional code (telecommunication)
- Convoluted tubule (anatomy)
- Convolute (botany)
- Convolute laminations in geology
- Convolute (segment), along with gores, material segments used in pressure suit joints to allow for increased mobility
- Convolute (codicology), is used to define when several manuscripts are gathered in one binding.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convolute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.