(Redirected from Cori (crater))
|Look up cori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cori or CORI may refer to:
- Cori cycle, the metabolic pathway where lactic acid produced in the muscles is converted into glucose in the liver
- Cori (lunar crater)
- Cori (crater on Venus) on List of craters on Venus
- Cori (name)
- Cori, Lazio, a city in Italy
- Cori language
- Conference of Religious of Ireland
- Coordinadora Reusenca Independent
- Criminal Offender Record Information
- Zyuri (Tatar: Җөри, Cöri), a village in Tatarstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.