From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cosma (disambiguation))
Cosma may refer to:
- Cosma River, a river in Romania
- Cosma (Lithuania), Lithuanian athletics sport club from capital city of Vilnius
- Cosma Foot, a French Guyanese football team playing at the top level
- Cosma International, a subsidiary of automotive component manufacturer Magna International
- Adrian Cosma (1950–1996), former Romanian handball player
- Gheorghe Cosma (1892–1969), Romanian Major-General during World War II
- Joseph Kosma (1905–1969), a Hungarian-French composer
- Maria Cosma, Romanian sprint canoer
- Vladimir Cosma (born 1940), a Romanian composer and musician
- Cosma Shiva Hagen (born 1981), German actress
- Cosma Orsini (died 1481), Italian Roman Catholic bishop and cardinal
- Cosma Shalizi (born 1974), assistant professor in the Department of Statistics at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Nick Cosma Sr. 1896-1973 Beclean Romania,& Salem, Ohio, Adventurist. Mark Cosma 1958- Alliance Ohio, cyclists/skydiver/outdoorsmen.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.