(Redirected from Cot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cot or COT may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Chicago Opera Theater, an opera company
In mathematics, science, and technology
- Car of Tomorrow, a car design used in NASCAR racing
- Cost of transport, an energy calculation
- Cottage developed from the word cot, which can be seen in various forms in other languages meaning a tent / hut e.g. Goahti and Kohte
- Cotangent, a trigonometric function, written as "cot"
- Cyclooctatetraene, an unsaturated hydrocarbon
- Finger cot, a hygienic cover for a single finger
In government and military use
- Colombian Time, the time zone used in Colombia (UTC−05:00)
- Comando de Operações Táticas, a Brazilian counter-terrorism force
- Commitments of Traders Report, US market report
- Committee on Toxicity of Chemicals in Food, Consumer Products and the Environment, in the UK
- RAF Cottesmore Flying Training Unit, United Kingdom (ICAO airline designator)
- Cot Valley, Cornwall, England
- Cottingley railway station, National Rail station code
- Malbec grapes, known in the Loire Valley as Côt
- Club Olympique des Transports, a football club based in Tunis, Tunisia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.