Australian Country Party
There have been many political parties in Australia named Australian Country Party, Country Party of Australia or simply Country Party either nationally or in one state. Some have been formally registered under those names, and some only informal groups. These have included:
- Australian Country Party (2004), was the Australian Country Alliance until 2015. This party has no affiliation with the Australian Country Party that became the forerunner of The National Party of Australia.
- Australian Country Party (1920), renamed to the National Country Party, then the National Party of Australia
- Country Party (South Australia) formed out of the Farmers and Settlers Association in September 1917, merged into Liberal and Country League (LCL) in 1932
- Country Party of Western Australia founded in 1913 is now the National Party of Western Australia
- CountryMinded was the Country Party of Australia from foundation in December 2014 until September 2015
- Country Party Queensland existed for a few months in 1999–2000
- Liberal and Country League, the major conservative party in South Australia from 1932 to 1974
- Country Progressive Party was a split from the United Country Party in Victoria in the late 1920s, but reunited in 1930
- Liberal Country Party, a group loyal to John McEwen who split from the United Country Party in Victoria from 1938 to 1943
- Liberal and Country Party, operated as the state division of the Liberal Party of Australia in Victoria from 1949 until 1965
- Country Liberal Party formed in 1974 in the Northern Territory and continues to exist
- Country Labor Party is a registered party affiliated with the Australian Labor Party
- New Country Party, active 2003–2008, was a splinter from One Nation in Queensland, WA and NSW
- United Country Party (Australia), the Victorian branch of the Country Party from 1930
- Progressive Country Party, a 1921 South Australian merger between the National Party and dissident Liberals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Australian Country Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.