Country Style (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Country Style (TV series))
Country Style is a chain of coffee shops operating primarily in the Canadian province of Ontario.
Country Style may also refer to:
- Country Style (U.S. TV series), a 1950 American musical variety show
- Country Style (album), a 1962 album by Ramblin' Jack Elliott
- Country Style, USA, a 1957–1960 series of 15-minute radio and film programs produced by the U.S. Army
- Country Style (Australian TV series), a 1958 Australian television variety show
- Country Style (1964 Australian TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country Style.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.