Cover girl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cover Girl (song))
|Look up cover girl or covergirl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cover girl is a young female model appearing on the cover of a magazine.
Cover girl may also refer to:
- CoverGirl, a brand of makeup
- Cover Girl (SATC episode), an episode of the television series Sex and the City
- Cover Girl (film), a 1944 film starring Rita Hayworth and Gene Kelly
- Covergirl (1984 film), a 1984 film starring Jeff Conaway and Irena Ferris
- Cover Girl (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Covergirl (Groove Coverage album), 2002
- Cover Girl (Shawn Colvin album), 1994
- "Cover Girl" (New Kids on the Block song), 1989
- "Cover Girl" (RuPaul song), 2009
- Cover Girl (TV series), a Canadian television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cover girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.