(Redirected from Cristo-Rei)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cristo Rei means Christ the King in Portuguese. It may refer to:
- Cristo Rei, East Timor an area (subdivision of Dili district)
- Christ the King (Almada), a colossal statue in Almada, facing Lisbon
- Cristo Rei of Dili, a colossal statue in Dili, East Timor
- Cristo Rei, Madeira, a statue in Caniço, Madeira
- Cristo Rei, Lubango, a statue in Lubango, Angola
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cristo Rei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.