(Redirected from Crockford's)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crockford, Crockfords or Crockford's may refer to:
- Alex Crockford, a Harry Potter cast member
- Beryl Crockford (1950–2016), British rower
- Eric Crockford (1888–1958), British field hockey player and cricketer
- Harold Crockford (1893–1983), English footballer
- John Crockford, a mid 19th century English book publisher
- Virginia Allen Crockford (1918–2001), American educationalist
- William Crockford (1775–1844), proprietor of Crockford's club, London, England
- Crockford's (club), a former gentlemen's club in London, England, founded by William Crockford
- Crockfords (casino), a casino in London, England
- Crockford's Clerical Directory, 1858 directory of the Anglican Communion in the United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crockford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.