(Redirected from CrossRail)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crossrail is a railway line across London.
Crossrail may also refer to:
- Crossrail 2, a proposed railway line across London
- Crossrail Glasgow, a proposed railway development in Central Scotland
- Crossrail Place, the structure within Canary Wharf station that is above the Crossrail platforms
- MTR Crossrail, the company that operates Crossrail concession in London
- Crossrail AG, a rail freight company in Switzerland, part owned by Hupac
- Crossrail Benelux, its main subsidiary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossrail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.