St. Andrew's Cross
(Redirected from Cross of St Andrew)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up St. Andrew's Cross or Saint Andrew's cross in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saint Andrew's cross or Andrew Cross may refer to:
- Saltire, X-shaped cross in heraldry and vexillology
St. Andrew's Cross usually refers to following specific flags:
- St. Andrew's cross (philately), an otherwise blank area on a sheet of stamps, which is printed with a cross
- Saint Andrew's Cross (BDSM), X-shaped cross in BDSM dungeons
- Argiope (spider), the "St Andrew's Cross spider"
- St Andrews Cross, a street junction in Plymouth, United Kingdom
- St Andrew's Cross, Glasgow, a street junction in Glasgow, United Kingdom, in the form of a saltire
- Multiplication sign
- Hypericum hypericoides, flowering plant commonly called St. Andrew's Cross
- Andrew Cross Award for UK religious journalism
- The Crossbuck, at level crossings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Andrew's Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.