From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cry Baby)
|Look up cry baby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crybaby or Cry Baby may refer to:
Film and television
- Cry-Baby, a 1990 American teen romantic comedy film by John Waters
- Cry-Baby (musical), a 2007 musical adaptation
- Cry Baby (Garnet Mimms album), a 1963 album by Garnet Mimms
- Cry Baby (Melanie Martinez album), a 2015 album by Melanie Martinez
- The Crybaby, a 2000 album by the American rock band Melvins
- "Cry Baby" (Cee Lo Green song), 2010
- "Cry Baby" (Garnet Mimms song), 1963, covered by rock singer Janis Joplin
- "Cry Baby" (Jemini song), Britain's 2003 Eurovision entry
- "Crybaby" (Mariah Carey song), 2000
- "Cry Baby", by Stray Cats on the 1992 album Choo Choo Hot Fish
- "Cry Baby", by Cheap Trick from their 1994 album Woke Up with a Monster
- "Cry Baby", by Melanie Martinez from her 2015 album Cry Baby
- "Cry Baby" by The Neighbourhood from their 2015 album Wiped Out!
- "Crybaby" by Utopia from their 1984 album Oblivion
- Crybaby Bridge, a nickname given to some bridges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crybaby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.