|Look up cul-de-sac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cul-de-sac is one of many alternative names for a dead end, sometimes called a dead-end street, a street with only one inlet/outlet. It is usually used for a dead end that has a circular end. In Australia and America, it is sometimes referred to as a court.
Cul-de-sac or cul de sac or culdesac may also refer to:
- Cul-de-Sac, Yves Thériault
- Cul-de-Sac, crime novel David Martin 1997
- Cul de Sac (comic strip), by Richard Thompson
- The Cul-de-Sac Kids, a series of children's books
- Cul-de-sac (1966 film), a British film directed by Roman Polanski
- Cul-de-sac (2004 film), a Hong Kong television film starring Steven Ma
- Cul-de-sac (2010 film), a British film directed by Ramin Goudarzinejad and Mahshad Torkan
- Cul-de-sac (2016 film), an American short film directed and co-written by Damon Russell
- Cul de Sac, a 2016 New Zealand apocalyptic drama.
- Cul de Sac (band), a rock band from Boston, Massachusetts
- Cul-De-Sac (V Shape Mind album), a 2003 album by V Shape Mind
- Culdesac (mixtape), a 2010 mixtape by Childish Gambino
- "Cul-de-sac", a 1980 song by the band Genesis from Duke (album)
- Cul de Sac (Van Morrison song), a 1974 song by Van Morrison
- "Cul de sac", a 2001 song by the band Tomahawk on their album Tomahawk (album)
- "Cul-De-Sac" Komeda 1966, covered by The Chris Parmenter Orchestra 1966
- "Cul-de-Sac", a song by The Wonder Years from The Greatest Generation
- Dead end (disambiguation)
- Recto-uterine pouch, an anatomical location between the rectum and uterus, sometimes traditionally called the "cul-de-sac"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cul-de-sac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.