From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cursed (film))
|Look up cursed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cursed may refer to:
- Curse, adversity thought to be inflicted by supernatural power
- Cursed (TV series), a 2000–2001 sitcom
- "Cursed" (House), a 2005 episode of the TV series House
- Cursed (2004 film), by Yoshihiro Hoshino
- Cursed (2005 film), by Wes Craven, starring Christina Ricci
- Cursed (band), a hardcore punk band
- Cursed (Morgoth album), 1991
- Cursed (Ion Dissonance album), 2010
- Cursed (Rotten Sound album)
- Cursed (9xDead album), 2012
- Cursed (Buffy/Angel novel), a 2003 original novel based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel
- Conomor the Cursed, sixth century ruler of Brittany
- Cursed, the second novel in Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series
- List of people known as the Accursed
- Most people think there was a curse that say's " death will come on swift wings for him who distervers a piece of the king. "
- In 1920 a explorer had discovered king Tut's tomb and died 6 months later from black mold 21 people who touch or was near the black mold died.
- discovered king Tut's tomb and died 6 months later "d will come on swift wings for him who distribut a piece of the king
- In 1920 an explorer who
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cursed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.