From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cusps)
|Look up cusp or cusps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cusp may refer to:
- Cusp (anatomy), a pointed structure on a tooth
- Cusp (astrology), a boundary between zodiac signs and houses
- Cusp (novel), a 2005 science-fiction story by Robert A. Metzger
- Cusp (singularity) (geometry and astrophysics), a singular point of a curve
- Beach cusps, a pointed and regular arc pattern of the shoreline at the beach
- Behavioral cusp (psychology), an important behavior-change with far-reaching consequences
- Cusp catastrophe, a branch of bifurcation theory in the study of dynamical systems; it is also a particular special case of more general singularity theory in geometry
- Cusp form in modular form theory
- Cusp generation, a name given to those born during the transitional years of two generations.
- Cusps of heart valves, leaflets of a heart valve
- Cuspidal representation, a generalization of cusp forms in the theory of automorphic representations
- Caltech-USGS Seismic Processing, software for analyzing earthquake data
- Center for Urban Science and Progress, a research institute planned for New York
- CubeSat for Solar Particles (CuSP) a planned NASA satellite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cusp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.