Custom House (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Custom House was a building housing the offices for the government officials who processed the paperwork associated with importing and exporting goods into and out of a country.
Custom House or Customs House may also refer to:
- Custom House, City of London, a building in the City of London next to Old Billingsgate Market, UK
- Custom House, Montreal, Canada
- Custom House, Poole, a restaurant in Poole, Dorset, UK
- Customs House (Sodus Point, New York), U.S.
- Customs House, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia
- Customs House, Porsgrunn, Norway
- Customs House, Shanghai, China
- Customs House, Sydney in New South Wales, Australia
- Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House in Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Boston Custom House, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Fremantle Customs House in Western Australia, Australia
- The Custom House, Dublin, Ireland
- The Customs House, South Shields, a theatre and arts centre in Tyneside, England, UK
- Custom House (global payments), a global payments and foreign exchange company
- Custom House, London, a district of the London Borough of Newham, UK
- Custom House station in London, UK
- "The Custom-House", Nathaniel Hawthorne's introductory essay to The Scarlet Letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custom House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.