(Redirected from Cynegeticon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cynegeticus, Cynegetica or Cynegeticon (Gr. Κυνεγετικά) is the title of several works about hunting, particularly with dogs, from antiquity:
- Cynegetica by Marcus Aurelius Olympius Nemesianus (283/284 CE)
- Cynegeticon Liber by Gratius Faliscus, from the Augustean period (63 BCE – 14 CE)
- Cynegeticus by Oppian of Apamea, dated after 211 CE
- Cynegeticus by Oppian of Anazarbus, from the 2nd century CE (during the reign of the emperors Marcus Aurelius and Commodus)
- Cynegeticus by Arrian (c. 86 – 160 CE)
- Cynegeticus by Xenophon (c. 430 – 354 BCE)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cynegeticus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.