(Redirected from Cytheria)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cytherea refer to:
- Cytherea, or Aphrodite, a goddess in Greek mythology
Arts and entertainment
- Cytherea (actress) (born 1981), an American pornographic film actress
- Cytherea (film), a 1924 lost silent film based on the Joseph Hergesheimer novel
- Cytherea, Goddess of Love, a 1922 novel by Joseph Hergesheimer
- Cytherea (fly), a genus of bee flies (Bombyliidae)
- Cytherea chione, or Callista chione, the smooth clam
- Cytherea multistriata, or Notocallista multistriata, a marine bivalve mollusc
- Acropora cytherea, a species of coral
- Cytherea, a synonym for the orchid genus Calypso
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cytherea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.