From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cytheria)
Cytherea refer to:
- Cytherea, or Aphrodite, a goddess in Greek mythology
Arts and entertainment
- Cytherea (actress) (born 1981), an American pornographic film actress
- Cytherea (film), a 1924 lost silent film based on the Joseph Hergesheimer novel
- Cytherea, Goddess of Love, a 1922 novel by Joseph Hergesheimer
- Cytherea (fly), a genus of bee flies (Bombyliidae)
- Cytherea chione, or Callista chione, the smooth clam
- Cytherea multistriata, or Notocallista multistriata, a marine bivalve mollusc
- Acropora cytherea, a species of coral
- Cytherea, a synonym for the orchid genus Calypso
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cytherea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.