Daniel "2Dark" Richards
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Also known as||Daniel 2Dark, D2D, TrackNova|
|Genres||Hip-hop, R'n'B, synthpop, pop, UKG|
Daniel "2Dark" Richards is a British record producer from Birmingham, England. At 18 whilst attending the Urban Music Seminar (UMS) in Birmingham, Daniel met UMS founder, and offered him his demo CD. He was awarded £10,000 prize money in the 2006 Urban Music Awards. He was then chosen for a nationwide TV and cinema ad campaign for the drinks company Vodka Reef. Daniel moved to London and won the commission for the music for London’s bid for the 2012 Summer Olympics through one of the world’s largest advertising firms M&C Saatchi. 2012, Daniel has been working with an array of international production teams and artists, namely Beluga Heights, with a joint production with JR Rotem, set to make Sean Kingston’s newest album ‘Back 2 Life’. In 2014 D2D is releasing his new single "Sweet Lovin', Happiness & Joy " which features Amy Pearson.
Laura Izibor - Don't Stay (2009)
Amerie - Heard Em All (Dance Remix) (2010)
N-Dubz - Took it all away (2010)
- Caron Wheeler (2002) - "Still Running"
- Christian Blaizer ft Erick Sermon & Redman (2005) - "All I want"
- Amerie - In Love & War (2009) - 13. Dear John (Produced with Sean Rumsey)
- Tinie Tempah - In love again (Unreleased)
- Tinie Tempah - My Girl ft Daniel de Bourg (Unreleased)
- DJ Ironik - Ironik ft Skepta and Scorcher - "Slow Down"
- DJ Ironik - Ironik - "Falling in Love ft Jessica Lowndes" (Co-Production)
- Wiley (rapper) - "Paper" (Co-Wrote)
- Master Shortie - "Down to the river" (TBA)
- Jamelia - Rebel - "Alive" (TBA)
- EJ - "Story" (Epic)
- Dutty Menace - "She wanna roll"
- Mike Hough - "Nothing to Lose"
- Mike Hough - "Stars"
- Sean Kingston - Back 2 Life - "TBA" (Co-Production)
- Benny Banks - "TBA"
- D2D ft Amy Pearson - "Sweet Lovin', Happiness & Joy"