(Redirected from DDN (disambiguation))
DDN may stand for:
- Dayton Daily News, a daily newspaper in Dayton, Ohio
- Digital Divide Network, a spinoff of Helping.org
- Defense Data Network, a separate instantiation of the ARPANET used by the U.S. Department of Defense from 1983-1995
- Dehradun railway station, (station code: DDN)
- Daydream Nation, an album by Sonic Youth
- Digital Delivery Network, a service of the Community Radio Network in Australia
- Dustin's Daily News, comedic current affairs TV show
- Drink and Drugs News, a UK-based magazine for the substance misuse sector
- Digital Distribution Netherlands, a Dutch digital music distributor
- DataDirect Networks, a provider of massively scalable data storage systems
- Dot-decimal notation, a human readable way to write IPv4 internet addresses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.