(Redirected from DLI (disambiguation))
DLI is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Daily Light Integral, refers to the number of photons, received (ordinary by plants) during one day in the PAR region
- Defense Language Institute, an agency of the United States Department of Defense
- Department of Labor and Industry, an administrative unit common to many individual state governments in the United States
- The Durham Light Infantry, a regiment of the British Army now amalgamated into The Light Infantry Regiment
- Donor lymphocyte (or leukocyte) infusion, a therapy used in the field of bone marrow transplantation
- Delay line interferometer, an Optical DPSK demodulator used for converting DPSK signal from the phase-keyed signal to an intensity-keyed signal at the receiving end in optical communication
- Digital Library of India, Indian partner in the Million Book Project, an effort to digitize the world's books and make them freely available online
- Department of Land Information, Government of Western Australia
- Data Language Interface, the language system used to access IBM’s IMS databases
- 551 in Roman numerals.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.