(Redirected from DOO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doo or DOO may refer to:
- DOO, driver-only operation, an alternative term for One Person Train Operation
- Društvo sa ograničenom odgovornošću - d.o.o., d.o.o./д.о.о. or D.O.O./Д.О.О., an abbreviation denoting a Private Limited Liability Company in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, and Slovenia.
- George Thomas Doo (1800–1886), English engraver
- Rulers of the Duala people who lived on the Wouri River estuary of Cameroon:
- Doo (bird), the dove in Scottish English
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.