From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a Hebrew word meaning "word", "statement", "act" or "thing"
- a Bosnian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Serbian and also Macedonian word meaning "beaver" (Cyrillic: дабар)
- a word found in many Indo-Aryan Languages meaning a small lake or pond in a country area.
Dabar may also refer to:
- Dabar (župa), historic administrative unit of the medieval principality of Zahumlje in present-day Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dabar (region), historic region of the medieval Serbia in the lower valley of river Lim around the city of Priboj
- Eparchy of Dabar, medieval diocese of Serbian Orthodox Church in the region of Dabar
- Metropolitanate of Dabar-Bosna, modern diocese of Serbian Orthodox Church
- Dabar, Lika-Senj County, village in Croatia near Otočac
- Dabar, Split-Dalmatia County, village in Croatia near Hrvace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.