Dabo (born 1975) is Japanese hip-hop artist.
Dabo may also refer to:
- Dabo (mountain) (647 m), a mountain in the Vosges, France
- Dabo (Star Trek), game of chance shown in Star Trek
- Dabo, Mali, commune in Mali
- Dabo, Moselle, commune of the Moselle département, France
- Dabo Swinney (born 1969), American football coach
- Dabotap, pagoda located in Bulguk Temple in Gyeongju, South Korea
- Baciro Dabó (1958–2009), Guinea-Bissauan politician
- Mouhamadou Dabo (born 1986), French football (soccer) player
- Ousmane Dabo (born 1977), French football (soccer) player
- Pastores dabo vobis, apostolic exhortation released on March 25, 1992 by Pope John Paul II
- Dabo, the Amharic word for bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.